02 December 2007

So I Still Have Yet to Unpack from Thanksgiving

I have been so busy these past few weeks. This weekend I have been working loooong hours with the Rockettes. There are worse gigs out there i suppose, but now my feet ache as i prepare for bed. I have one final down and four to go! *whew* I haven't had the chance to catch my breath since Thanksgiving.

But as for work this past week, I was lucky enough to get to sit in on the Christmas Spectacular show a few times. It is amazing. I love watching theater. Someday I'd like to take my mom to New York to see the show. I think it is so amazing and how these people have the energy to keep going as they do is crazy to me. I think it is so cool how they briefly tell Christ's story at the end though. It gives me a reminder ever 2 hours and 50 minuates why I live how I do. Dance on Rockettes...dance on.


1 comment:

Brent said...

I saw that Christmas show in New York at Christmas time a few years ago and it was worth every penny we paid to see it!