18 September 2008

run, run, run

I feel like now that I'm working I've started running to catch up with life again. SO remember that post about my alarm clock? It came back to attack me like a caged wildebeest who had been prodded one to many times before it's release. Yesterday, I missed two out of two classes -and an in-class quiz to boot- because I just didn't hear it! I even turned it up as loud as possible the night before so i could hear it! False. No success, which leads to my now messed up sleep schedule. I woke up for work today which was good, but now after not doing as well on an online test as I had hoped, I linger for tiredness to befall me so I can attempt to wake up for my classes tomorrow.

I feel like I should start one of those paper chains counting down the number of days until winter break. As desperately as I want out, I don't. I wish I knew what God wants me to do next year! Maybe I'll start claiming that I'm a sophomore or freshman so people stop asking what I'm doing next year.

Also, I needed (yes, needed) a Chai latte from Starbucks on my break today. As I swiped my debit card, I realized that my $4.16 was approximately 35 minutes of work time earnings I had just spent. Needless to say, no more Starbucks for a while.

No comments: