Rules: Don't take too long to think about it. List 15 books you've read that WILL ALWAYS STICK WITH YOU. They should be the first 15 you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.
1. Maniac Magee- amazing book that I still try to read again at least once a year.
2. Dr. Mr. Henshaw - I totally wrote a journal to a friend just like the kid in the book did.
3. Blue Like Jazz- I love the way Donald writes.
4. Zorro by Isabel Allende- One of my all time favorite books! I don't know why I haven't bought a copy. If you get a chance, read it!
5. Too Many Tamales- This was the first book I read aloud on my own.
6. The Book of Bunny Suicides- Alexa first introduced me to it and it's very interesting!
7. The Republic- the cave allegory is one I love using to illustrate God in our society!
8. The Essential Calvin & Hobbes- It's Essential!
9. Humility by C.J. Mahaney, This book was given to me by a woman on staff at ASU because I house-sat for her...it had some really good stuff that taught me a lot on rest.
10. Case for Faith
11. The Barbarian Way by Erwin McManus- the Rhino illustration has stuck
12. Angels & Demons- really intertaining when you take it for what it is...fiction
13. Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
14. The Phantom Tollbooth
15. The Polar Express- when we read this in kindergarten, our teacher lined up the chairs like we were on a train, played a tape with train noises, dimmed the room lights to reveal a Christmas tree and gave us each a hot chocolate with colored marshmellows as she read the book outloud. It was amazing! Thanks Mrs. Murphy!