14 February 2008

fact:: today is arizona's 96th birthday

have you ever had one of those morning where you wake up and everything is off?

Today was that morning for me. It was 9am. My phone alarm was going off. The rest is my mental processing.

alarm...arrgggg. (i'm not really a morning person!) *hit alarm off* what time is it anyway? Nine? why did i set my alarm. it's still pretty dark. i do NOT want to get up. is it really nine? *squinty eyed looks at clock* yeah it is. darn. why did i have to get up so early? oh my gosh i am sore from working out yesterday! abs...ow! Where am i even? Texas? Holland? no, i don't live in egmond a/d hoef anymore. Guido does. Oh yeah. I'm at school. Why am i awake? i don't have any classes on friday? is it friday? *looks at phone clock* oh my gosh it's thursday. do i have classs on thursday? I HAVE A TEST TODAY! *gets up, dressed, feeds the puppy, and rushes to the bus*

I made it to class early. Then as a Valentines/ Arizona birthday suprise we got to use our notes on the exam! lucky for me i take amazing notes...no seriously...they are amazing! even my professors say so.

Have an amazing day!

1 comment:

Amy Trianne said...

Lucky duck!