05 January 2005

Funny Isn't It?...

Have you ever seen a one-armed bandit run from a blue truck in front of your house? Just wondering...

Things are so crazy lately. Holland preparations are on the way and my mind is spinning with everything that still needs to be done. If it isn't done it would be ok but it is set in my mind of what I want to get done. How can I outdo what I did last year? I don't have to worry about THE PRANK anymore since I am not able to go to Pine Cove. Scholarship essays are crazy right now for me and I think my main problem is I truly don't care as to where I go to college. I have numerous choices and anyone seems ok. Essays calling...


p.s. a few of you told me you wanted calendars yet so besides lola, if you want one let me know so I can make it. They are $15.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

katy semm wants a calender. (please)