19 July 2005

Good-byes

Leaving can be a tricky thing...especially when duck tape is involved...

So i don't really feel as if i am leaving behindmy home here. The walls are bare and give off a slightly hollow echo from the filled laughter. The bags sit packed waiting for a few last minuate items. I don't feel like i'm really leaving behind this world i've adopted as my own for six months. i'm beginning to understand what my sister meant when she said it would feel this weird. I wonder how much i really have changed or whatever. only going home and hearing people tell me i can't go a sentance without throwing in some random dutch or wow what a cool tattoo (just kidding mom!)but really. i guess i realize my time is up and must simply fulfill the motions now. 3 weeks to unpack, pack and then move to Arizona. Here i go...

No comments: