30 March 2007

candy..popcorn...peanuts..get your candy here!

So i got a new job for the summer today! I am working at Chase Field where the AZ Diamondbacks play as a vendor! My first day is for a pre-season game Sat. afternoon and then I get to work opening day! I've always wanted to be a vendor! Imagine...money for working...and getting to go to unlimited baseball games for free! I am so excited! My friends mock me about my excitement though!

Speaking about baseball, i also played my first game on an intramural league here on campus. It was fun although we did end up getting run-ruled! my average is currently a .500. not too shabby! One field error though. i think i'm probably the only one who actually cares about that though! I have an enormous list of things to do for tomorrow so i think i am off to bed!

Gods zegen voor ons.

No comments: