12 February 2007

Photographer: Alicia D. Garcia

I got my first cover of the State Press Special publications in the school paper today! i know it may sound a little selfish but i really enjoy seeing my name in print. Granted, the paycheck isn't bad either but i love writting and photographing knowing it isn't just for an assignment but for people to see. As a result of the publication, i recieved 2 e-mails today asking me to work for them as a photographer. I said yes to one and will be organizing the photos for the walter cronkite village! My first major test of the semester is tomorrow! Then another wed, monday and tuesday! Pray for diligence in studying and remembering what i need to!

I read this verse the other day and i truly enjoy it.

Moses said to the LORD, "You have been telling me, 'Lead these people,' but you have not let me know whom you will send with me. You have said, 'I know you by name and you have found favor with me.' If you are pleased with me, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you. Remember that this nation is your people."

Ex. 33:12-13

No comments: